EVENTS IN Hagerman
30th Annual St. Patrick’s Fun Run & Walk
March 14$30 – $50
Malad Gorge State Park
Join us in making this the best year yet as we celebrate the 30th year for this event!
The health and safety of our participants, volunteers, and supporters, of the 30th Annual St. Patrick’s Fun Run & Walk event, is of great importance to us. The event is scheduled to continue as planned.
While no cases have been confirmed in the state of Idaho, it is important that precautions be taken:
- If you are not feeling well or immediate family members are not feeling well, please stay home to avoid passing whatever you may have to others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Older adults and people who have severe underlying chronic medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness. Please consult with our health care provider about additional steps you may be able to take to protect yourself.
Hope to see many of you at tomorrow’s event!
Opening Ceremony: 10:15 am
Half Marathon: 10:30 am
5.5 Mile Run: 10:45 am
3.5 Mile Run & Walk: 11:00 am
Registration: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Registration includes a commemorative t-shirt, participation memento, celebratory lunch and drinks!
Early registration thru March 3, 2020
Half-Marathon — $50 per runner/$45 per runner for team of 4 or more runners
5.5 Mile Run — $35 per runner/$30 per runner for team of 4 or more runners
3.5 Mile Run or Walk — $30 per entry/$25 per entry for team of 4 or more entrants
Late & Same Day Registration (March 4-14)
5.5 Mile Run — $40 per runner/$35 per runner for team of 4 or more runners
3.5 Mile Run or Walk— $35 per entry/$30 per entry for team of 4 or more entrants
Chip timing is provided by Vector Timing. Live optional GPS tracking allows participants to see live stats while racing, including pace and distance remaining to the finish line. Audible queues will keep you posted so you can focus on the road ahead, rather than your phone for updates.
Awards will be presented to the top three overall finishers, men and women, in each event. All registered participants will receive a memento.
Kris Pothier (208) 590-1839 or
Teri Dorchuck at (970) 568-2608